Friday 8 April 2022

Those 'projects'

 I mentioned in my last blog post about being busy.... I have my volunteer blood bike role now ...


Plus my other bikes to ride for pleasure 


Mines on the right !

DIY as there are lots of project to do on the cottage and it's a fabulous place to potter 





I've a couple more pallets of second use slabs to lay  - after today I've moved them three times already as space is at a premium in our yard. The dog went wandering on the road so a gate was installed at the end of that run of slabs. Bricklaying and a shed painted and built. Some gardening and a fair bit of planning my self instal solar panel and second house battery system for the workshop/home office.

There is so many more in the planning and that's before the boat has got some more TLC ( gas locker mainly) 

Walking is a big passion of mine and I continue to explore walks from my back gate  - we are blessed with so many options here,a  main reason why we chose to live where we do. 

I explored another walk just the other day, its nature's antidepressant.









 





No comments: