Wednesday 8 April 2020

Carpe noctem...and now for something completely different ....

Thank you for the comments on my last post. I'll respond there, I'm a little  saddened there was not more engagement especially on my FB page as I posted the link there. I suspect many, in fact the vast majority are expecting the world to carry on as before  - you reap what you sow..... I'll do my bit for my conscience, my sons and daughter in laws  and most importantly my grandson.

Anyhow... last night I took Leia out for her pre bedtime wee  and was struck by the stillness of the night with a bright moon and the valley owls singing their eerie tunes. In fact it was a super moon so I got my camera out put it on a tripod and shot the moon !



Got to love our moon !

Anyhow that's todays blog, I'll tell you about our new tenants next time  !!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were very true words, our boat is tied in a marina at the moment the year we were to cruise more as both in semi retirement. Our granddaughter had her 2nd birthday at home with her mum and dad. No party etc but she had the happiest day. Back to basics is a lesson to be learnt by many

Nev Wells said...

I'm sorry you and your boat are separated right now, and you were not able to be with your family for the birthday party. I look for the positives in any given situation right now and your granddaughter is getting hopefully the best of engagement with having mum and dad around 24/7 and they will be enjoying some precious and irreplaceable family time at such a perfect age. The boat is safe in the marina and will be so much more enjoyable and valued when the time comes to be back on board. Take care

Unknown said...

Wise words yet again you also take care as I follow your blog as and when

Nev Wells said...

Thank you 'unknown' for taking the time to give a positive comment . Take care

Unknown said...

Unknown is nb cassita in debdale marina not tech savy at all but follow many on here just need to keep up comms