Sunday 18 August 2019

Walking and fishing in the rain

Its been a bit wet, difficult times for our builder as he made us a small canal at one stage (some time ago now) when the dug out footings filled up overnight.

It does not stop my outdoor pursuits. A walk in the valley was a challenge as the Churnet had come up well over the footpath - as I was walking round Leia decided to take the normal footpath route and ended up swimming along the footpath !














On Wednesday this week (14th August) I met up with my old boss Ian and my fishing Guru Graham at a lovely rural complex of 4 lakes called Robinwood. Slow start but the the fish started feeding but boy did it rain.

A PB for me with a 4lb Barbel and a nice 8lb 4oz mirror 






Getting ready for boat time now  - just waiting for the rain to stop !!

No comments: