Wednesday 27 November 2019

A company recommendation

In these challenging times for companies good service wins out especially for me. I'll pay more and be loyal for customer service.

So I have to strongly recommend On Board Energy who are based at Springwood Haven marina.

Here is a link to their online shop Click Me

They are super efficient at despatching orders, excellent communications if there is a query and very fair if there is a problem. They are also happy to give support on products purchased - I spoke with them to get advice and confirmation my wiring was correct when I fitted a Victron battery monitor.

They also honour a long term discount code from Journey With Jono's YouTube channel that makes their products ever more competitively priced.

So if you are buying bits test them out - I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

Note - not any connection or reward for this post, just giving feedback and recommendations for a efficient friendly canal based business.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Nev, interesting post. I was interested to find the discount code from Jono's travels but although I have already subscribed to his youtube channel and have 'liked' his facebook page I can't see where it is. Any clues please?

Nev Wells said...

Hi Carol, I can’t recall the exact video he detailed the code in but I’m sure he and On board Energy won’t mind me passing it on ... it is JONOPROMO All caps. Saved me a few quid

Carol said...

Thanks Nev, much appreciated.