Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogger boredom

I am getting a nosebleed.....



It is a sure sign all those boats are tucked away and there is very little cruising going on. It is so bad you are reading my drivel and I am as high in these charts as I have ever been. Where is Halfie when you need him?

It'll be short lived as the real cruising boaters will re appear soon and start entertaining us all with the real stuff around cruising canals and toilet choices.

Update - very slow weekend in Blogland 13 Dec everyone is hunkered down in the wet weather  (apart from those Manley Ferry travellers) and trying to find blog  content  !


3 comments:

KevinTOO said...

Nev we never hear enough from you...

You to appear to be a man of few words,
but those words are very well thought out ;)

Post early for Christmas !! LOL

Halfie said...

Nev - I'm still here! I know I haven't blogged for a while. No excuse really, just giving it a break after the summer!

Halfie said...

(you're up to 17 now ...)