Thursday 8 October 2020

What you've never hand fed a Polar Bear, Tiger or Leopard ?

Ok, back to blogging a few things to catch up on.....

Last blog was us finishing our journey to Llangollen and back ( well Trevor basin to be precise) We got back a little earlier than planned as we had an invite to join our eldest son, daughter in law and Grandson at the local wildlife park. We were gifted the opportunity to hand feed the wildest of animals..... a truly memorable day.




 More updates to come  - I've just has my third 'blogging book' back from the printers, so I have 2008 2009 and now 2010 in print for my heirs... only ten more years to get done to get up to date. it does mean to make them a decent record of my 'activities' such as hand feeding polar bears etc I am breaking the next few posts to specific  events - not great but hey it's my life !! 

As always you can click the images to get full res ....


1 comment:

KevinTOO said...

Which wildlife park is that Nev? It looks like a 'different' type of 'day out' 😀