Monday 10 June 2019

The lifting the blues cruise

As said before I was feeling a little blue having missed my motorcycle tour of Holland - remember that? Rachel was back to work and looking after her mum for the night so I stayed aboard and we (me the dog and the cat) all went for an overnight cruise.

It was T shirt weather but still some had fires in...


C&RT workboats smack bang opposite the Grub street cutting winding hole  - you'd have thought they would be aware ?


This couple were obviously going under the double arch bridge for the first time as they almost slowed to a stop taking pictures and videos, no problem as I was not in any hurry. 





Around Cowley there were a few boats coming my way. As is the norm mainly on the approach to the bridges.



I dropped on a lovely mooring just a couple of bridges away from Cowley. 






In the middle of nowhere Lilly the cat is much more relaxed, as I am  






No comments: