Wednesday 12 June 2019

Therapeutic

This post is in a queue typed 5th June to appear in a week or so.... 

Today I went to the boat to check it after our America holiday (blog to follow for my diary) I decided to paint the love seat (I think that is what it is called) 

What a joy to be in the fresh air, just the sounds of birds and lambs and he odd rumble as a boat passing by. This is in contrast to New York where we were just a week ago, New York is a great place to visit but how could anyone want to live there...?  It is the antithesis of  how I like to live nowadays  - maybe when I was younger it would have appealed more. 

So just a paintbrush, a simple job and the time to do it, costs very little (compared to New York !!) and gives so much pleasure. Bringing something back to life also helps 



No comments: