Wednesday 8 June 2016

The back cabin

So cast your minds back to Thursday.... Long day at work then home eventually getting to the boat at about 8pm. I don't normally use the back cabin unless we have guests but it was such a nice evening I ate my tea on the drop down table and listened to nature.


I do need to have a sort out as I'd like to use it more, might even sleep there. I do harbour half an idea of converting the bed room into a dinette, still good for guests and use the drop down bed more in the back cabin..... One to ponder.

I finished the evening with a dilemma, both lads have brought me nice whisky for Father's Day. The Balblair won out, but it is nice to have a choice and to toast my dad and Rachels dad who were both whisky drinkers - they would approve.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: