With that coverall out of the way...
- We should have been loading Percy up tomorrow for a cruise up the llangollen canal for a couple of weeks.
- Last Bank holiday I should have been out for a few days with a group of motorcycling friends based in the Peak District.
- In the early to middle May I should have been riding the North Coast of Scotland with a good friend.
- In June I should have been in Normandy on my bike with a group of southern riders.
- In late June we should have been in a holiday cottage in Anglesey with our lads and families.
Greedy greedy holiday pig - yep but then again this is my retirement, this is what I worked for saved for planned for so yes I'm well peed off but still thankful I have what I have and am able to stay relatively safe.
The other day I did exercise my rights to ride my motorcycle to a place, meet one other person (Steve) and took some exercise walking along the Ashby Canal.
Same again yesterday only this time to meet another friend to pass on my gimbal and microphone I used at my mother in laws funeral as he was doing the same for his dads funeral, just three of them and a Zoom broadcast for others across the country.
After dropping off the gear at Eccleshall I rode up to Audlem as we'd have been on our way there today on Percy. We are planning a one day visit to Percy in the next couple of days to no doubt garden - might have a mini cruise to get the green off the hull .....