From my previous post about swapping the starter - the new clamps were supplied with one 8mm stud and two 6mm studs. My battery connectors are all 8mm eyelets so I wanted to put three 8mm bolts into the new clamps.
Step forward my trusty pillar drill in the cottage workshop. Job done and new bolts put in I then turned my attention to a long standing 'must do' job.
Since we added a folding collar to the exhaust chimney ( in case of bridge strikes it folds the chimney down) the large chimney is too tall so we've been using the tich chimney which is a little too low when the wind is in the wrong direction.