Friday 3 March 2017

Nature keeps giving this time of the year

Ok, so it gives high winds and lots of rain but it also gives extra daylight, warmer days, more sunshine and with the sun some lovely sunrises.

The solar panel on the boat 'woke up' mid February as the sun must have hit an angle to the panel that allowed a charge. These last few days I have come back to the boat to find all the electricity magically put back into my batteries I used the evening before.

Nature is giving me the light to walk Leia morning and night in the light. I actually hung up my two head torches this morning  - they have been ever present in my jacket pocket since October.

In another few weeks it will be light enough and hopefully warm enough to get some outside jobs done after work.... and fishing  - hurray !!

Some pictures rather than words ....













No comments: