Monday 8 June 2020

A tempter for sure

Tuesday this week was the last day for a while of the super weather we’ve been enjoying in lockdown. As we should have been on the Llangollen now as it's Rachels holiday we drove over to the boat to do some chores and take a little cruisette to the Knighton woods winding hole and back. It did feel good to get the donk going, untie the ropes and get the green off the bottom of the boat.  



Before the cruise I gave the fore cabin a sort and clean followed by a sort and clean of the engine bay tool store.... a metal box adjacent to the second fuel tank, no tools in it but it is where I keep all the various spares and other bits such as bolts fuses etc. I keep my tools in a dedicated box in the back cabin that gets moved into the engine room while cruising. 

The less favourable weather has seen me fettling my new motorbike  - adding all the farkles taken off the one I recently sold as part of the upgrade. If the weather continues to be unsettled I’ll go to the boat and lay in the cables needed to connect to the switch I have ready to enable the generator to be connected to a hook up at the back that’ll switch between that hook up and the inverter. 

No comments: