Monday 11 September 2017

Bragging rights and CanalPlanAC

For the canal folks.... I was checking my route, well overnight stops, as there is really only one route.....and realised my house is shown on the OS maps in the Nickelsons. To be precise page  14 book 4... I'll get me anorak !!


A big mention to CanalPlanAC  - Link here it really is a superb program. I found out tonight you can easily set overnight stops for a trip... really useful if like me you have two guests who will require pub stops each night. So for John and Mick I have the following itinerary

Sunday - Black Lion Consall
Monday - Holly Bush Stockton Brook
Tuesday - Plume of Feathers, Barleston
Wednesday - The Greyhound Burston
Thursday - Woolsly Bridge inn- Woolsly bridge
Friday - The Swan Fradley

I'd better order another cassette !!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Fame at last Nev! Sounds like a good plan, very leisurely indeed. Enjoy!