Thursday 7 November 2019

Sorted (sort of) I'm still here, just Blogger or Catalina being difficult

I have had a blog under edit for a couple of weeks now but for some reason I can't see all my photos when I try and add one to my post..... I can only assume it's something to do with te changes to Phot's on the Mac under Catalina ....Grrrrrr !!

I am working on it honest.

Blogger used to be able to show the low res versions of photos from Iphoto on the mac when composing a new post. It seems since the upgrade to Catalina now Blogger can only see the downloaded full resolution images despite the los res images being in the Photo library. So now the only way I can upload my photos to my blog it to first download the hi res version to my macbook.

2 comments:

Pip and Mick said...

Have a look at a post on Waiouru. There's been a problem for a while it might be the same thing.
Pip NB Oleanna

Nev Wells said...

Thanks PIP, seems for whatever reason I can only see images that have been downloaded in full resolution onto my mac from ICloud - I have over 30,000 photos in Icloud and if I had them all in hi res on my MacBook I'd be struggling for space !