Tuesday 28 April 2020

Getting high on isolation

I am very lucky in that being retired I have been practicing isolation for the last two and a half years. In fact there are some extra benefits during this period  -  more time with Rachel, less 'noise' and much more friendly people out and about.

There is no doubt the weather has been a real bonus, certainly over the last four weeks. My drone got another flight the other day. I surprised myself with how close we actually are to the canal as the crow (or drone) flies. When I am more confident I'll have it in the valley and fly up and out towards our cottage.

For now enjoy a small 3 minutes of isolation tranquility.


3 comments:

nb Bonjour said...

A great hobby for these troubled times, thanks Nev
stay safe
Debby

Tom and Jan said...

Some lovely countryside Nev

Nev Wells said...

Thank you both for your comments, it is a good hobby (as well as general photography) and I am in some lovely countryside to do it in of course. Take care