Friday 4 June 2021

Straight back onto the horse

I am visiting Percy in the morning  ( typing this 31st May) I've been told the farmer had strimmed near Percy and covered the boat in grass cuttings which I'm not best pleased about bit serves me right for not getting over there sooner to 'do the gardening' Times like this I am tempted by marina mooring but I know when we get there and have the 'garden' sorted all will be well and we will enjoy watching the boats cruise by.... hopefully !

Back on the horse refers to more motorcycling... I got back from my Lejog on Thursday then Friday I/we were off again on the bigger bike to a three day meet with friends.... this time as it was in my backyard (Chesterfield) I set the routes and led the four bike convoy ! 

Saturday was over to the National Arboretum via a fly past to show friends where I lived for a couple of years at Fradley Junction. Sunday I took the group over to the Anderton boat lift. A lovely couple of days to complete 15 straight days of glorious motorcycling that made well over 3,000 miles in May.

Boat focus now - Percy needs some TLC for sure !!

For my memories.
















No comments: