Thursday 7 October 2021

Logistical challenges and I'm retired !

October 2021 was scheduled for a leisurely cruise to get the boat blacked and hull surveyed in Stone. Combining a nice cruise to a location we can work on the boat while going home to a hot bath and comfy bed each night. Better than being in the Bonded warehouse in Stourbridge on my own as was the case just over two years ago.... see here and a few pics below 



The blacking and trip to Stone were planned and booked Christmas 2020  - 29th December 2020 to be precise.

Spin forward to October 2021 and a few things have added to the planning ...... another grandson and youngest so moving out of the smoke having made his money coming back for quality of life now. Also Rachels workload at the University is daunting as well as pressure from the NHS to help out/return .... So our planning and booking in 2020 has been impacted in 2021.

So as you will have seen on my other posts we (I)  should be in the dock on Thursday morning. This one will come out Thursday and my progress on surveys and blacking as well as a few other little jobs will be details for my care home reading down the line.



No comments: