Tuesday 18 May 2021

LEJOG day 2 Lands End

Lands End really is not a place I'd want to live. It is stunning but there is only one way to travel and that would frustrate me  - a lot ( plus there are no canals )

It seems my hotel yesterday was the place to be for Scilly Island holiday makers with all breakfast companions this morning either going to or come back from the islands. In fact one lady had been holidaying there since 1969!! All very friendly and interesting conversations.

Packed up paid up and on my way to the end of England and the United Kingdom. Quick photos then northwards on some back lanes and then the A39 Atlantic Highway which is a great biking road, then more back lanes and 180 miles later I'm in Coombe Martin in a splendid B&B cheap very clean posh excellent service and great food.... 

My 6.30 am view 








Camelot Castle hotel Tintagel,  we've stayed there a couple of times in the past 



I even managed some impromptu fishing - more of that later ! 


Tomorrow over the Seven Bridge and into Wales and to the best and cheapest B&B on the whole trip ....

No comments: